Saturday, August 15, 2015

Paris New York Blog Train - School Memories


Blog train time again.

Here is a preview of my gift.

Link(s) below.

Here is the short this this quarter for the stops.







  • KapiScrap & Art
  • Sugarbutt Artistic Designs
  • Honeysuckle Lane Designs
  • Marniejo's House of Scraps
  • Monkey's Musings   ------------------------------------- You are here.





  • This is what I did with my Quick Page made with KapiScrap & Art's kit.


    I currently do not have direct download through a private server so
    I am offering the downloads through two different services. If you have
    any problem please let me know and I will fix it.

     Click here for the Box.com link
    Click here for the Dropbox link

    The links are valid through August 22, 2015
    Links have been tested and work.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    1 comment: